Sunday, March 21, 2010

Instant Baking

Thankyou Betty Crocker, thanks to you we all had muffins today and soon we will have brownies. My muffins have never risen quite like yours. Yours were crammed full of choc chips and yet were as light as air. Pillsbury I haven't forgot you and your fabulous poppin' biscuits. How you rescued us from hunger and gave us the excitement of watching a pressurised cardboard tube explode with pre-cut rounds of biscuit-y goodness ready to bake. As well as finally answering the cross-cultural question, -What are biscuits in America if they are not cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of 4 living and learning with my kids as we adjust to a new life in a sandy city in the middle east. K is my lets see what crazy thing we can do next husband.