Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is she coming or going

I blogged last week that Clo was about to be home educated. Well, that's all changed again and she is glad to be back at school. I gave her a week off "sick" as she kept saying she wanted to be home educated again and we tried it out. She loved it but missed her friends and some of the clubs at school. I think she has now realised that the things she likes about school outweigh the bad things.

It is a nice school in many ways but they do expect a lot of homework. Clo is not so keen on homework. I'm not a believer in homework for homework's sake myself and find it hard to encourage her to do some of the tasks set.

1 comment:

  1. That was a good idea and a way to 'test' the ground :D She is so fortunate to have you so open to her chopping and changing her mind (so often!!). And it's good too that she has been able to make a decision for herself :D How's she doing with her new teacher this year? Looking forward to seeing your 'art gallery' that Lexy blogged about too

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of 4 living and learning with my kids as we adjust to a new life in a sandy city in the middle east. K is my lets see what crazy thing we can do next husband.