Tuesday, December 8, 2009

quiet house shhh

Why have I felt the need to whisper for the last three days? I don't know but since Clo went on the desert camp it was mighty eery around here. There seemed to be no sibling squabbles although Clo is not the only person the rest can fight with. Then today Lexy and TJ had a row over nothing in the kitchen. All three wanted to turn the can opener on the custard. They all must have sensed on a deep level that something is slightly adrift whenever one of them is gone for a while and teh bit of their brains that makes them cause agro on a daily basis was subdued. If you have a more scientific answer do leave it in the comments. All I know is when a quarter of the children are gone it is about a 100 times quieter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of 4 living and learning with my kids as we adjust to a new life in a sandy city in the middle east. K is my lets see what crazy thing we can do next husband.